#Trentinoskisunrise in Val di Fassa
Many appointments will take place in Val di Fassa from 11th January to 8th March, to let you experience the thrill of seeing the sunrise and be the first to cut through the slopes (but also not to)
ATTENTION: The opening of cultural and tourist sites, access to them, to public transport and to the services described in these pages is governed by the containment measures put in place by the government authorities and the Autonomous Province of Trento to deal with the COVID-19 health emergency. The rules may vary over time and provide for the application of different security measures — from closure, to social distancing, to the mandatory use of personal protective equipment such as gloves and masks. We therefore ask you to consult the section Travelling safely on this website and to contact the managers directly for updated information on how to gain access.
Col Rodella, Ciampedìe, Belvedere, Buffaure, Alpe Lusia, San Pellegrino and Ciampac: those are the Val di Fassa ski areas where, from January to March with seven appointments, you will have the chance to live unforgettable emotions: ski lifts open since early morning, the first sun-rays kissing the Dolomites, a slope at the disposal of the "chosen few" (or to better say "registrants"), with the ski instructors as forerunners and an abundant breakfast, with healthy local products, by a warm and welcoming mountain hut..an unforgettable experience! And to fill up with spectacular feelings and visions, #Trentinoskisunrise in Val di Fassa plans 7 appointments for winter 2017.
Val di Fassa #Trentinoskisunrise appointments:
- on Wednesday, 11th January on Col Rodella (2.480 m) in Campitello;
- on Saturday, 28th January the dawn is on stage at Ciampedie (2.000 m) in Vigo;
- on Wednesday, 8th February, skisunrise takes place in another unusual setting, at Col dei Rossi (2.382 m) in the Belvedere ski area in Canazei;
- a sensational start of the day is the dedicated to the lovers (but not only) on Tuesday, 14th February, an occasion to experience a "skisunrise in love" on the snow of Buffaure (2.000 m) of Pozza;
- another ideal point to observe the first lights is the Alpe Lusia of Moena, where the skisunrise, organized in collaboration with the lifts and with Val di Fiemme Tourist Board, takes place on Thursday, 23rd February;
- on Saturday, 4th March, you can experience all this and leave your sign on the slopes of Passo San Pellegrino;
- the last winter skisunrise is dedicated to women in particular, on 8th March on Ciampac, another locality that offers the possibility to experience the dawn to admire from Sella Brunech (2.438 m) for the first time.
A nosh-up, so, of special mornings, enchanted landscapes, exclusive skiing and excellent food, introducing unforgettable days on the snow to take advantage of without hesitation. How? It’s easy: you can take part to every event (except for Alpe Lusia) - also open to non-skiers who want to enjoy the sunrise, to have an early-morning walk or a snowshoes excursion (where possible) - for € 32 (adults) and € 22 (children 6-12 years; free under 6), including the lift from the valley and, often, the use of several lifts open specifically for the event (non-skiers can go both up and down with the lifts), the help of the ski instructors of the five schools of the valley during the descent on a just beaten slope and a greedy breakfast at the refuge. The skisunrise are also a great reason for a holiday in Val di Fassa, because the early bird catches the worm, especially on the snow of the Dolomites!
You may also like ...