Trentino Ski Sunrise
The emotion of seeing the sunrise from the snowy slopes
You can reach Baita Tonda mountain hut with your alpine skies, along the way you can enjoy a breathtaking winter panorama. At the mountain hut you can have a rich, delicious sweet or salted breakfast! Friday the 28th of December – Baita Mortigola Programme:
- 08.00 am: meeting point in front of Monte Baldo Ski School in Polsa.
- 08.15 am: departure with the chair lift, arrival on the top of the mountain at Baita Montagnola where you will taste a delicious sweet or salted breakfast.
- 09.00 am: be the first one to go down the ski slopes, even before the opening of the ski resort. For those who don’t want to ski, it is possible to go down with snowshoes or by foot.
- 05.45 am: meeting point in Serrada and departure with the chair lift.
- 06.15 am: arrival on the top of the mountain.
- 07.00 am: you will taste a delicious sweet or salted breakfast at Baita Montagnola.
- 08.00 am: be the first one to go down the ski slopes and admire the surrounding moutains: Brenta, Mount Pasubio and Small Dolomites! For those who don’t want to ski, it is possible to go down with snowshoes or with the chair lift.
- Call the Tourist Office of Brentonico +39 0464 395149 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to check the availability.
- Pay the registration amount by the Information Office or with bank transfer to: Azienda per il Turismo Rovereto e Vallagarina – Cassa Rurale Alto Garda – IBAN: IT40T0801634420000027092927, purpose of the payment: "Trentino Ski Sunrise Baita Montagnola/Baita Tonda" + participant's complete name (or the main name of the group).
- Send the reservation form together with the proof of payment. Download the Registration form-Baita Montagnola or the Registration form-Baita Tonda