Summer at the refuge Roda di Vael
Plenty of activities and taste for adults and children organised at the refuge Roda de Vael
Plenty of activities and tasting for adults and children organised at the refuge Roda de Vael, by Catinaccio mountain chain.
Programme of the events:
- From Friday 22nd to Sunday 24 June, Yoga Retreat. Weekend dedicated to yoga and physical well-being at 2300 mt in the heart of Catinaccio-Rosengarten - Unesco World Heritage - in Val di Fassa;
- Friday 27th July, 10th and 24th August, Art Mountain Attack. 11.00 a.m. - 12.30 p.m. and 2.00 - 3.30 p.m. Creative labs for children from 5 to 12 years old. Price € 4,00;
- Tuesday 14th July and 14th August, Mi-Lego at the refuge. 10.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m. and 2.00 - 4.00 p.m. Workshop with the colourful bricks for the young guests of Rifugio Roda di Vael. Price: € 4,00;
- Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th September, Discovering our infinite stars. Week-end dedicated to the discovery of the stars, by Associazione Astrofili Trentini.
How to reach Rifugio Roda di Vael:
- from Vigo di Fassa with the cable car to Ciampedìe, then on foot along the so called "Vial da le Feide" to the crossroads with path no. 541; then descent to Rifugio Roda di Vael (2 hours walk);
- from Passo Costalunga (Vigo di Fassa) with the chair lift Paolina and then on foot along the panoramic path of "Majarè" ("Hirzel-Weg") no. 549 to Rifugio Roda di Vael (1.20 hours walk).