Santa Claus Village
Santa’s Village populated by elves and snowmen. Piaz de Ramon and kindergartens
Come and discover the magic Santa’s Village in Piaz de Ramon and at the kindergartens along Riccardo Löwy street. In the village, children can play and have ride on the merry-go-round with the gnomes and taste the wood flavours sweet candies, bon bon and cotton candy (from December 5th to January 6th). Enjoy the delicious cinnamon cookies with hot milk and merry Christmas songs. From December 18th, in Piaz de Ramon the magic Santa’s home will be open to visitors with funny labs and entertainment.
- 23.12 at 4.30 p.m. Santa will wait for you to take a picture together.The White Voices Chorus will gladden you with Christmas songs.
- 24.12 at 5 p.m. Live Nativity scene in Piaz de Sotegrava
- 25.12 at 4.30 p.m. Santa will wait for you to take a picture together. After that, the girls of the Rhythmic Gymnastic Moena Sport will enjoy you with their ballet.
- 6.01 at 4.30 p.m. the girls of the Rhythmic Gymnastic Moena Sport will enjoy you with their ballet.
- from the 19th of december to the 6th of january from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. (not in days when others activities are organised) creative workshops and tales with Elves.