Recreation of military encampment of the Great War: "Moena 2015-1915"
Two days of military encampment recreated by the association "Welsch Tiroler Historische Vereinigung"
Set of a complete military camp. A little Austrian troops army, as it was 100 years ago, will occupy the town and will start to organize themselves to fight the "new enemy". They will reproduce as real the life in the war days: weapons transportation, guard duty, preparation of rations, dressing the wounded in the tent.
On Sunday two Italian warplanes will fly over the town to spy the "enemy".
Programme Saturday August 1st:
- at 10.30 a.m. - Parade of actors in costume. From Navalge to Piaz de Ramon square;
- at 11.00 a.m. - The military encampment starts in Piaz de Ramon (presents Michele Simonetti Federspiel);
- at 06.00 p.m. - War memories in the square;
- at 09.00 p.m. - Theatre musical show "La Grande Guerra meschina", at Navalge Theatre. Free entrance.
Programme Sunday August 2nd:
- wake up call;
- at 11.00 a.m. - War memories in the square. An ancient Italian biplane flies over the village of Moena;
- at 04.00 p.m. - Parade of the soldier towards the exhibit "La Gran Vera" at the Navalge Theatre.
Gastronomic stand by the association "Schiezeres Ladins de Fasha" in Piaz de Sotegrava.