One book, one world and a ray of sunshine
ATTENTION: The opening of cultural and tourist sites, access to them, to public transport and to the services described in these pages is governed by the containment measures put in place by the government authorities and the Autonomous Province of Trento to deal with the COVID-19 health emergency. The rules may vary over time and provide for the application of different security measures — from closure, to social distancing, to the mandatory use of personal protective equipment such as gloves and masks. We therefore ask you to consult the section Travelling safely on this website and to contact the managers directly for updated information on how to gain access.
Literary festival with the writers that present their books.
Dates and times:
- Friday 13/07 at 4.30 p.m.: Attilio Dantone presents "Le farfalle impazzite"
- Friday 20/07 at 5.00 p.m.: Angelo de La Rezila with his new book "Il sapore aspro della neve"
- Friday 03/08 at 5.00 p.m.: Eugenio Cipriani speacks about the evolution of turism and the most beautiful paths in the Dolomites.
- Friday 10/08 at 5.00 p.m.: Alberta Rossi presents "La Val di Fassa tra fantasia e realtà"
- Friday 17/08 at 4.30 p.m.: Attilio Dantone presents "Le farfalle impazzite"
- Friday 24/08 at 5.00 p.m.: Angelo de La Rezila with his new book "Il sapore aspro della neve"
In case of bad weather, all the apointments will take place in the Council room of the Town Hall
You may also like ...