Music & Traditions
The brass band plays! Concert in the square in front of the Tourist Office or by the Events Pavillion in case of bad weather
ATTENTION: The opening of cultural and tourist sites, access to them, to public transport and to the services described in these pages is governed by the containment measures put in place by the government authorities and the Autonomous Province of Trento to deal with the COVID-19 health emergency. The rules may vary over time and provide for the application of different security measures — from closure, to social distancing, to the mandatory use of personal protective equipment such as gloves and masks. We therefore ask you to consult the section Travelling safely on this website and to contact the managers directly for updated information on how to gain access.
In the Val di Fassa summer event calendar there must be a concert by a local band or by another one coming from the nearest valleys. Enliven by the volunteering spirit that is characteristic of the Trentino South Tyrol, the brass band is an occasion to socialize between people of different ages, where everybody puts his own passion at the service of the community, transmitting the habits, the costumes and the history of the society. At 9.15 p.m. by the square in front of the Tourist Office in Vigo or by the events pavillion near the playground in case of bad weather. Free entry.
Programme Music & Traditions:
- July 13th - Concert by the Mùsega da Vich
- July 20th - Concert by the Mùsega da Vich
- July 27th - Concert by the Böhmische da Vich
- August 3rd - Concert by the Mùsega da Vich (square beside the shop Tony Sport)
- August 14th - Concert by the Mùsega da Vich (square beside the shop Tony Sport)
- August 17th - Concert by the local Music Band " Banda Sociale Molina di Fiemme" (events pavillion)
- August 27th - Concert by the Mùsega da Vich (events pavillion)
- August 31th - Concert by the brass band Aica from Fiè (events pavillion)
- September 7th - Concert by the Mùsega da Vich (events pavillion)
You may also like ...