Encounters with books and authors: summer literary meetings organized by the Event Commitee of Moena
ATTENTION: The opening of cultural and tourist sites, access to them, to public transport and to the services described in these pages is governed by the containment measures put in place by the government authorities and the Autonomous Province of Trento to deal with the COVID-19 health emergency. The rules may vary over time and provide for the application of different security measures — from closure, to social distancing, to the mandatory use of personal protective equipment such as gloves and masks. We therefore ask you to consult the section Travelling safely on this website and to contact the managers directly for updated information on how to gain access.
Encounters with books and authors: summer literary meetings organized by the Event Commitee of Moena (only in Italian language). Programme:
- Wednesday 3rd July at 9.00 p.m. - "Il Bracconiere". Valentina Musmeci presents her book, which tells about preys and predators, in the broad sense of the term;
- Wednesday 10th July at 9.00 p.m. - "Il Sognatore ribelle". Davide Burani presents his book, dedicated to Tomek Mackiewicz, the Polish high-altitude climber died on an eight-thousander Nanga Parbat (8126 m);
- Wednesday 24th July at 9.00 p.m. - "Ho fatto centro". The Paralympic archer and sports shooter, Oscar De Pellegrini, presents his book in Main Hall of the school. The athlete from Belluno won the gold medal in the London 2012 Paralympic Games;
- Friday 2nd August at 6.00 p.m. - "Moena nel cuore con parole e musica". Marcella Heilmann talks about the Moena in long time ago, with the music of the quartet "Demò Ousc". At 5.30 p.m. by the little gardens in Strada R. Löwy, cerimony for the remember of Luigi Heilmann, honorary citizen of Moena;
- Wednesday 7th August at 9.00 p.m. - "Alla scoperta dell’Asia in sella ad una moto". Rosario Sala presents his book, which tells about a trip riding a motorcycle from Trento to Hanoi.
You may also like ...