King of Moena
King of Dolomites 2018 photographic contest’s qualifying stage
ATTENTION: The opening of cultural and tourist sites, access to them, to public transport and to the services described in these pages is governed by the containment measures put in place by the government authorities and the Autonomous Province of Trento to deal with the COVID-19 health emergency. The rules may vary over time and provide for the application of different security measures — from closure, to social distancing, to the mandatory use of personal protective equipment such as gloves and masks. We therefore ask you to consult the section Travelling safely on this website and to contact the managers directly for updated information on how to gain access.
"King of Dolomites", famous and important freeride photographic contest, chooses Moena once again for the qualifying stage of its 2018 edition. A programme rich in activities will enliven the Fairy of the Dolomites on Saturday, 10th February.
Programme "King of Moena":
- 10.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. KOD Photo Expo (Moena, Piaz de Sotegrava square). Photographic exhibition. Vote your favourite picture and take part in the final draw!
- 2.30 p.m. - 4.30 p.m. Junior Safety Camp (Alpe Lusia, Chalet Valbona), organized by the mountain guides of the Ski School of Moena. Enrolment by the Ski School Moena Dolomiti
- 4.30 p.m. Live music in the square
- 5.30 p.m. Prize giving (Moena, Piaz de Sotegrava square) and final draw
- 7.00 p.m. KOD Party (Moena, Bar Mancin) with DJ SET.