Antermoia turns pink in autumn
The beautiful mountain hut season lives here: autumn experiences at high altitude in the Val di Fassa
Only for women! Two days all to yourself. For women who seek in the mountains a refuge, a place to unplug and rekindle emotion, awareness, where the right amount of effort is repaid by moments of natural well-being, but also relaxation and fun. Reaching Antermoia and its heart-shaped lake is already an emotion itself, but if you add the sparkling and expert accompaniment of Marzia Bortolameotti of "Donne di Montagna", a lesson with a yoga guide who will take care of your body and spirit at the summit, an aperitif at sunset and a wake-up call at dawn with a healthy and energetic breakfast, you have the recipe for a "remise en forme" for real mountain women. All you have to do is tell your friends!
The programme includes:
- trekking in the company of Marzia Bortolameotti, creator and soul of "Donne di Montagna", who will accompany you to the Antermoia hut through the spectacular Val Duron;
- lunch at the hut (first course, second course and dessert); afternoon dedicated to the regeneration of mind and body with an open-air yoga and meditation class;
- "pink style" aperitif at sunset with Trentino’s wines and typical valley products; typical dinner with local products (first course, second course and dessert);
- overnight stay in rooms with 4, 5, 7, 9 and 12 beds, depending on availability;
- sweet awakening with greeting to the sun, together with Marzia and the yoga guide, admiring the incredible show of the sunrise at high altitude; genuine and energetic breakfast;
- return on foot to "Ciampedìe";
- descent to the valley by cable car;
- nice and useful gadget "made in Trentino".
€ 110 per person. The price includes: guided trekking, snacks to enjoy along the way, two yoga lessons, aperitif, lunch/dinner/overnight stay in hut - drinks not included, gadget, one-way ticket for the shuttle service from Campitello to Micheluzzi Refuge, single ticket for the cable car, single ticket for bus. Extras: sleeping bag to be added when booking. Minimum age: 14 years. Lunch at "Ciampedìe", in a local hut, borne by the participants.
Phone reservation within September 25th. Beyond that date, depending on the hut’s availability.
You may also like ...