Guided tour to the churches of St. Vigilio and St. Volfango
Cultural guided tour to the churches in Moena
ATTENTION: The opening of cultural and tourist sites, access to them, to public transport and to the services described in these pages is governed by the containment measures put in place by the government authorities and the Autonomous Province of Trento to deal with the COVID-19 health emergency. The rules may vary over time and provide for the application of different security measures — from closure, to social distancing, to the mandatory use of personal protective equipment such as gloves and masks. We therefore ask you to consult the section Travelling safely on this website and to contact the managers directly for updated information on how to gain access.
Free guided tour to the churches of St. Vigilio and St. Volfango in Moena.
The parish curch of Saint Vigilio, patron saint of the town, dominates the inhabited part of Moena with its Gothic bell tower. It was consecrated in 1164 by the Bishop Prince of Trento Adalpreto.
The little church, along the parish church, was dedicated to Saint Wolfgang. This saint of German origin is the patron of woodcutters, much loved by the people of Moena.
Except on 15th August.