Feast of San Nicolò
Pozza celebrates Saint Nicolò, patron saint of the village, at the events pavilion
The village of Pozza celebrates its patron saint San Nicolò.
- 10.30 a.m. - parade from San Nicolo’s Church to the Parish Church Santa Maria Ausiliatrice with San Nicolò and the music band "Musega da Poza";
- 11.00 a.m. - religious celebration at the Santa Maria Ausiliatrice’s Church;
- 12.30 p.m. - traditional lunch at the events pavilion;
- 3.30 p.m. - snack for all the children with the charity association "Bambi";
- 4.30 p.m. - prizegiving to the winners of the contest "Cianton rencurà";
- 5.00 p.m. - San Nicolò arrives with a lot of gifts for the children;
- 6.00 p.m. - concert by the music band "Musega da Poza";
- 7.15 p.m. - lottery;
- 7.30 p.m. - traditional dinner at the events pavilion, music and dancing with the band Alpenboys;
You may also like ...