Feast of San Nicolò
Pozza celebrates Saint Nicolò, patron saint of the village, at the events pavilion
ATTENTION: The opening of cultural and tourist sites, access to them, to public transport and to the services described in these pages is governed by the containment measures put in place by the government authorities and the Autonomous Province of Trento to deal with the COVID-19 health emergency. The rules may vary over time and provide for the application of different security measures — from closure, to social distancing, to the mandatory use of personal protective equipment such as gloves and masks. We therefore ask you to consult the section Travelling safely on this website and to contact the managers directly for updated information on how to gain access.
The village of Pozza celebrates its patron saint San Nicolò.
- 10.30 a.m. - parade from San Nicolo’s Church to the Parish Church Santa Maria Ausiliatrice with San Nicolò and the music band "Musega da Poza";
- 11.00 a.m. - religious celebration at the Santa Maria Ausiliatrice’s Church;
- 12.30 p.m. - traditional lunch at the events pavilion;
- 3.30 p.m. - snack for all the children with the charity association "Bambi";
- 4.30 p.m. - prizegiving to the winners of the contest "Cianton rencurà";
- 5.00 p.m. - San Nicolò arrives with a lot of gifts for the children;
- 6.00 p.m. - concert by the music band "Musega da Poza";
- 7.15 p.m. - lottery;
- 7.30 p.m. - traditional dinner at the events pavilion, music and dancing with the band Alpenboys;
You may also like ...