Feast of San Nicolò
Pozza celebrates Saint Nicolò, patron of the village. By the events pavilion
The village of Pozza celebrates on December 6 the patron Saint Nicolò.
- 10.30 a.m. - parade from San Nicolo’s Church to the Parish Church Santa Maria Ausiliatrice;
- 11.00 a.m. - religious celebration at the Santa Maria Ausiliatrice’s Church;
- 12.30 p.m. - traditional lunch at the events pavilion;
- 2.30 p.m. - exhibition of the "Circensema";
- 3.30 p.m. - snack for all the children with the association "Bambi";
- 4.30 p.m. - awarding of all the families with children born in 2018 and of the winners of the contest "Cianton rencurà";
- 5.00 p.m. - Saint Nicolò arrives with a lot of gifts for the children;
- 6.00 p.m. - concert by the music band "Musega da Poza";
- 7.15 p.m. - Lottery;
- 7.30 p.m. - traditional dinner by the events pavilion;
- from 8.30 p.m. - folk music and dances with the "Spritz Band".
You may also like ...