Feast of San Nicolò in Pozza
Pozza celebrates Saint Nicolò, patron of the village. By the events pavilion
The village of Pozza di Fassa celebrates on 6 December the patron Saint Nicolò.
- 10.30 a.m. - parade from San Nicolo’s Church to Parrish Church;
- 11.00 a.m. - religious celebration at the Santa Maria Ausiliatrice’s Church;
- 12.30 p.m. - traditional lunch at the events pavilion;
- from 2.00 p.m. - music entertainment for children;
- 5.00 p.m. - Saint Nicolò arrives with a lot of gifts for children and lottery;
- 6.00 p.m. - concert of music band "Musega da Poza";
- 7.30 p.m. - traditional dinner at the events pavilion;
- from 8.30 p.m. - folk music and dances with the "Spriotz band".