Father Christmas at Palazzo Martini
And outdoor Christmas Markets
BABBO NATALE A PALAZZO MARTINI
Father Christmas is coming to Mezzocorona again this year!
The Magic of Christmas has taken over Palazzo Martini. The entire building is under its spell: inside, strange creatures are wandering about... and rumour has it that elves, fairies and fabulous dragons have turned the historic palazzo into a magical place ahead of Father Christmas's arrival.
Step into the great book of dreams and cast the spell of Christmas on a world half dream, half real.
- Fun: Let’s explore the Castle, The train’s in... we’re off (Palazzo Martini)
- Workshops: Creative Woodwork, Fairy Tales and Art Workshops, Discover the Enchanted Little World (Palazzo Martini)
- Nativity scenes: on opening days 10-12 am, 2-7 pm (Piazza della Cooperazione)
- Christmas markets: every Saturday and Sunday and 8th December, 10 am-7 pm (Piazza della Chiesa and Parco De Barbieri)
- Christmas concert “A Sparkling Christmas”: 21st December, 8.45 pm with the Piccole Colonne Choir (Piazza della Chiesa)
- Children's theatre “Santa’s helpers, Barter and Alabaster”: 24th December, 3 pm (Cassa Rurale Auditorium)
- Guided tour “Discover Palazzo Martini”: every Sunday during opening period and 8th December, 5 pm (Palazzo Martini)
- Art exhibition “Claudio Pedron, Sculptures”: 18th-19th, 25th-26th November, 2nd-3rd December (Palazzo della Vicinia)
- Art exhibition “Paintings by Gloriano Orvieto and Giuliano Lunelli”: 8th-10th, 16th-17th, 23rd-24th December (Palazzo della Vicinia)
- 18. November (opening ceremony): 5-7 pm
- November: 19., 25.-26.
- December: 2.-3., 8.-9.-10., 16.-17., 23.-24.
- Timetables: 10 am-7 pm
- Trentino Guest Card: free entry