Events and activities at Pozzacchio Fortress
Shows, meetings and memories in the last fortress of the Austro-Hungarian Empire
Pozzacchio Fortress offers a wide variety of events and a rich program of activities, such as guided tours during the weekend. Events in Pozzacchio Fortress May Special Openings From 10:00 to 18:00
- 1st of May
- 10th, 11th and 14th of May during the "Alpini Gathering"
- 14:00 pm | Guided tour
- 14:30 pm | Guided excursion to the places of the First World War in occasion of the centenary. Start from Valmorbia.
- 15:30 pm | "E il fiume si tinse di rosso" show-concert, part of the event "Settenovecento", with the S. Ilario Choir, the accordionist Renzo Ruggieri and the actor Michele Comite. Start from the car park and final guided tour.
- 14:00 pm | Guided tours
- 16:30 pm "Ma quando la pace si farà" the Dolomiti of Povo Choir, the narrator Antonia Dalpiaz and the harmonica player Sandro Albertini. Final guided tour.
- 25th April
- 6th, 11th, 12th and 27th May
- 3rd, 10th and 24th June
- 15th and 29th July
- 12th, 15th and 26th August
- 9th and 23rd September
- 7th and 21st October
- 26th of May at 15:30 pm
- For children between 6 and 10 years old
- It is necessary the presence of an adult