A week of events for the enhancement of the female world
ATTENTION: The opening of cultural and tourist sites, access to them, to public transport and to the services described in these pages is governed by the containment measures put in place by the government authorities and the Autonomous Province of Trento to deal with the COVID-19 health emergency. The rules may vary over time and provide for the application of different security measures — from closure, to social distancing, to the mandatory use of personal protective equipment such as gloves and masks. We therefore ask you to consult the section Travelling safely on this website and to contact the managers directly for updated information on how to gain access.
A whole week to enhance the female world, organized by the local Department for the equal opportunities of the Comun General de Fascia together with the Province of Trento, Il Carro delle Muse and La Voce delle Donne. Schedule from Monday, September 17 to Sunday, September 23:
- Monday, 17 Sepptember at 8.30 p.m. Theatre Navalge in Moena. Meeting about the gender-based violence and how to fight against this phenomenon, with a dedicated performance by the local rhythmic gymnastics school, the presentation of the self-defense course by the "Defence System Accademy" and a buffet offerd by the agricultural farm Fiores and other local cooperative societies;
- Tuesday, September 18 at 5.00 p.m. - Library in Sèn Jan di Fassa (Vigo di Fassa). Creative workhsop organized by doctor Lusia Bertacco;
- Wednesday, September 19 at 8.30 p.m. - Sèn Jan di Fassa (Loc. Fraine, Pera). Itinerant show by the theatre company I Bontemponi about women during the I World WAr. Departure from the bridge in Fraine;
- Thursday, September 20 at 7.30 p.m. - Bar Matisse Moena. Aperitif organized by La Voce delle Donne to meet some women entrpreneurs of Fassa and Fiemme. Upon reservation;
- Friday, September 21 at 3.30 p.m. - Sèn Jan di Fassa and Agritur Soreie. Aperitif organized by Il Carro delle Muse. Visit to the church in San Giovanni (Sèn Jan) and to the old town. Walk to Agritur Soreie with aperitif and talk of the poetess and University teacher prof. Martha Canfield;
- Saturday, September 22 at 6.00 p.m. - Theatre Navalge in Moena - Il Carro delle Muse. Literary competition.
- Sunday, September 23 at 2.00 p.m. - "Women by bike". Bike ride from Campitello (loc. Ischia) to Sèn Jan di Fassa. Well-being afternoon by QC Terme Dolomiti (at reduced price). Mandatory enrolment.
You may also like ...