From the 20th of March to the 20th of April take part in the Easter egg hunt in Vigo
Who knows where the Easter Bunny hid the eggs this time? From the 20th of March to the 20th of April, you can look for a coloured egg by every fountain in Vigo (village centre and the districts of Tamion, Valongia, Larcioné, Costa, Val), decorated for Easter. To help you on your quest, pick up the map for free at the tourist office. If you find all the 12 eggs, you will receive a sweet prize!
- Strada de la Pief - A.P.S.P. de Fascia
2. Strada de Coltura - Inout social cooperative
3. Strada de Coltura - Marta Sasso
4. Strada de Sent’Uiana - Ally
5. Piaz de Vich - Bambi association
6. Strada de Solar - parish
7. Strada de Val - Vigo elementary school, IV class
8. Strada de Somcosta - Mùsega da Vich
9. Strada de Costa - Laboratorio Sociale
10. Strada de Pociole - Larzonei group
11. Strada de Colombela - Vallonga group
12. Strada de Sora Pozat - Marcello Weiss and Vito Vian
It’s possible to pick up the map in the tourist offices of Vigo and Pozza.
You may also like ...