Country feast in Canazei
Feast with the folk group Grop de la Mescres de Cianacei e Gries, in front of the Hotel Faloria
ATTENTION: The opening of cultural and tourist sites, access to them, to public transport and to the services described in these pages is governed by the containment measures put in place by the government authorities and the Autonomous Province of Trento to deal with the COVID-19 health emergency. The rules may vary over time and provide for the application of different security measures — from closure, to social distancing, to the mandatory use of personal protective equipment such as gloves and masks. We therefore ask you to consult the section Travelling safely on this website and to contact the managers directly for updated information on how to gain access.
The masks folk group of Canazei and Gries ("Grop de la Mescres de Cianacei e Gries") organises for the days 9th-10th-11th August a country feast with music and tasty local food. In the area in front of the hotel Faloria.
Program for Friday 9th August:
- from 6 p.m. to 12 a.m. - kitchen and drinks stand open;
- from 7 p.m. to 11.30 pm. - "I Pazedins" duo in concert.
Program for Saturday 10th August:
- from 11 a.m. to 12 a.m. - kitchen and drinks stand open;
- from 11.30 a.m. to 2 p.m. - music entertainment;
- from 6.30 p.m. to 11.30 p.m. - folk music concert.
Program for Sunday 11th August:
- from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. - kitchen and drinks stand open;
- from 11.30 am. to 2 p.m. - music entertainment;
- from 3.30 pm - "Grop de la Mescres de Cianacei e Gries" show;
- from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. - folk music concert.