Concert of the Moena’s band
Musical entertainment with the municipal band of Moena
ATTENTION: The opening of cultural and tourist sites, access to them, to public transport and to the services described in these pages is governed by the containment measures put in place by the government authorities and the Autonomous Province of Trento to deal with the COVID-19 health emergency. The rules may vary over time and provide for the application of different security measures — from closure, to social distancing, to the mandatory use of personal protective equipment such as gloves and masks. We therefore ask you to consult the section Travelling safely on this website and to contact the managers directly for updated information on how to gain access.
Parade and concert of the municipal music band of Moena, directed by Annarosa Pederiva, along the streets of the town. The concert is free of charge. The musical group, founded in 1854, is characterized by a red, white and blue uniform.
Summer concerts scheduled in Moena:
- Tuesday 9th July - Hamlet of "Someda"
- Tuesday 23rd July - Piaz de Ramon
- Tuesday 30th July - Neighborhood of "Ciajeole"
- Tuesday 6th August - Piaz de Ramon
- Tuesday 13th August - Piaz de Sotegrava
- Tuesday 27th August - Neighborhood of "Turchia"
- Tuesday 3rd September - Parade along the city streets (in case of bad weather it will be canceld)
If bad weather all the concerts will be played by the Navalge Theater.
You may also like ...