Circen Dolomites Festival
Circus shows and juggling workshops surrounded by the beautiful Dolomiti Unesco World Heritage Site
The "Circensema" local group of jugglers, founded in 2017, in collaboration with the local "Inout", proposes a whole week-end of fun, seasoned by breath-taking acrobats, evolutions with clubs, diabolos and balls, from dawn till sunse, from the dolomitic peaks to the squares of the villages.
Circen Dolomites Festival programme:
- On Friday, August 9th, circus show in Val San Nicolò, by Baita alle Cascate (at 11.00 a.m. and at 2.30 p.m.)
- On Friday, August 9th, glitzy night with 3 companies of street performers in Pozza, along the street Via Meida (at 9.00 p.m.; at 9.20 p.m.; at 9.40 p.m.; at 10.00 p.m.; at 10.20 p.m.);
- On Saturday, August 10th, "Circus at dawn", event by the refuges Roda di Vael and Baita Marino Pederiva at 6.00 a.m.;
- On Saturday, August 10th, from 3.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. workshop for beginners and show on Ciampedìe;
- On Saturday, August 10th, "Circencena Ladina under the stars" Ladin circus-dinner against reservation on the occasion of the feast of San Lorenzo (at 7.00 p.m.), circus performance by the small hamlet of Tamion (Vigo) at 9.00 p.m.; a "juggling party" will follow;
- On Sunday, August 11th, circus show in the hollow of Gardeccia (at 11.00 a.m. and at 2.30 p.m.).