Breakfast on the grass
Short walks to alpine clearings to enjoy a delicious breakfast with local products.
ATTENTION: The opening of cultural and tourist sites, access to them, to public transport and to the services described in these pages is governed by the containment measures put in place by the government authorities and the Autonomous Province of Trento to deal with the COVID-19 health emergency. The rules may vary over time and provide for the application of different security measures — from closure, to social distancing, to the mandatory use of personal protective equipment such as gloves and masks. We therefore ask you to consult the section Travelling safely on this website and to contact the managers directly for updated information on how to gain access.
Enjoy a tasty and relaxing breakfast!
Particularly picturesque alpine oases, able to be reached on foot or by bike, have been chosen for the "Breakfast on the grass": as in a mid-19th century painting, you, too, can immerse yourself in an atmosphere of complete relaxation, with the luxuriant nature surrounding you and typical local products in your basket!
To make your breakfast even more comfortable, take with you:
- a picnic blanket
- comfortable shoes for walking
- windproof jacket
When and where:
- 23. June: Malga Fratte in S.Antonio di Mavignola (Pinzolo)
- 30. June: Ciarisè Area in Vigo Rendena (Porte di Rendena)
- 7. July: Church of San Luigi in Massimeno
- 14. July: Pag Area in Bocenago
- 21. July: Li Gnezi Area in Caderzone Terme
- 28. July: Pra da l'Asan Area in Spiazzo Rendena
- 4. August: Busa dei Mughi Area in Madonna di Campiglio (Pinzolo)
- 11. August: Pra Magro Area in Darè (Porte di Rendena)
- 18. August: Le Cole Area in Villa Rendena (Porte di Rendena)
- 25. August: Maniva Area in Pinzolo
- 1. September: Val Genova (Strembo)
- 8. September: Amola Area in Giustino
- 15. September: Area Castagneto in Carisolo
€ 20 per person. Children 0-12 years free.
Reservation is subject to availability and anyway within 6.00 pm of the day before the event.