Babbo Natale a Palazzo Martini
Father Christmas is coming to Mezzocorona again this year!
Father Christmas at Palazzo Martini.
The Magic of Christmas has taken over Palazzo Martini. The entire building is under its spell: inside, strange creatures are wandering about... and rumour has it that elves, fairies and fabulous dragons have turned the historic palazzo into a magical place ahead of Father Christmas's arrival.
Step into the great book of dreams and cast the spell of Christmas on a world half dream, half real.
FUN: Let’s explore the Castle, The train’s in... we’re off
WORKSHOPS: Creative Woodwork, Fairy Tales and Art Workshops, Discover the Enchanted Little World
- 10-12 am, 2-7 pm on opening days: NATIVITY SCENES (Piazza della Cooperazione)
- every Saturday and Sunday and 24th December, 10 am-7 pm: CHRISTMAS MARKETS
- 21st December, 8.45 pm: CHRISTMAS CONCERT “A Sparkling Christmas”(Lourdes cave)
- 24th December, 3 pm: CHILDREN’S THEATRE “Santa’s lost his sleigh” (Cassa Rurale Auditorium)
- every Sunday during opening period and 24th December, 5 pm: GUIDED TOUR “Discover Palazzo Martini” (Palazzo Martini)
- 25th-26th November, 1st-2nd, 8th-9th, 15th-16th, 22nd-23rd December: PAINTING EXHIBITION (Palazzo della Vicinia)
You may also like ...