The first event dedicated to the World of Wellbeing: market, shows, workshops, food, spa treatments and more
ArcoZen aims at offering an important stage to different fields: Holistic, Wellness, Eastern, Beneficial Activity (moving as a well-being source), Yoga, Meditation, Dance, Alimentation, Sounds, Martial Arts and a lot more. A stack of events that will be able to strike our chords with their simplicity and naturalness!
For three entire days, ArcoZen will turn Arco into the well-being capital, with a main purpose: getting the whole area involved in its totality:
The town parks will be the places for the wellness treatments (Ayurveda, Shiatsu, Thai), for the meditative and sensorial walks, for the Bare Foot Trial, the Japanese Meditation, the Yoga sessions, and also Tai Chi. And here you could also hug the trees, experience the Biodanza and the Danzo Energia, the Sun Salutation (Surya Namaskara), the Moon Song, the Shaman Walking;
- La Moletta area will be the place where experiencing the Natural Kneipp cure, the Meditation and the Crystal Treatment;
- Palazzo Panni will host Mondo Oriente, with the Kimono dressing routine, the Japanese Tea Ceremony, the Furushiki (a type of traditional Japanese wrapping cloth traditionally used to transport clothes, gifts, or as decoration), the Origami (the art of paper folding). It will be also the place where some talks and a photo exhibition take place.
- Food itineraries to listen to, savour, and taste: slowly hiking in a unique environment;
- in the mornings, the Prato della Lizza will host some meditation and yoga sessions, with a sweet end: the Zen breakfast;
- Zen Shows: dancing and martial art shows;
- Zen Kids: Clowns, kid yoga sessions, tree hugging, kid face painting, and much more;
- Booth area, where wellness products and treatments are sold;
- Live music with dancing and well-being moments (Chakra and Zen Dinners)