Along the path of ladin roots
Yesterday, today and tomorrow: meetings and confrontations about the ladin culture
From the 28th of June to the 6th of September; a series of summer meetings in Italian coordinated by the journalist Virna Pierobon. 11 evenings, each dedicated to a different aspect of the culture of the valley: you will grow closer to the ladin world, tackling the most diverse themes from mountaineering to art, from sport to sustainable architecture, from history to literature.
- 28th of June - "Volevo solo accarezzare le nuvole". Val di Fassa, where my mountaineering was born. Meeting with the author Massimo Dorigoni. By the council chamber of the city hall of Pozza.
- 5th of July - Confrontation between the head of "Istituto Culturale Ladino", Sabrina Rasom, and the head of the Tourist Board Val di Fassa Paolo Grigolli. By the council chamber of the city hall of Pozza.
- 12th of July - The sustainable future of mountain environment. Meeting with Alberto Winterle, Rasom Wood Technology and Norbert Lantschner. By the parish' theatre of Pozza.
- 19th of July - "I colori delle Dolomiti". Evening presentation of the book by Alberta Rossi, with "Damy Dellantonio Trio" and the lecturer Chiara Turrini. By the parish' theatre of Pozza.
- 26th July - "SuPerVael". Life at high altitude narrated by Roberta Silva, manager of the hut Roda di Vael. Screening of the documentary "Con il sorriso" with the director Andrea Azzetti, directly from Trento Film Festival 2021. By the parish' theatre of Pozza.
- 2nd of August - "Mie istà sun Tamion". Ladin artist and writer Fernando Brunel tackles the theme of ladin values. In Piaza de Comun or by the parish' theatre of Pozza in case of bad weather.
- 9th of August - "My father Felice Gimondi". Meeting with Norma Gimondi, lawyer and vice-president of the Italian Cycling Federation. In Piaza de Comun or by the parish' theatre in case of bad weaher.
- 16th of August - Verses and images of an ancient world that looks towards the future. Meeting with the ladin poetess Roberta Dapunt and the photographer Gustav Willeit. In Piaza de Comun or by the parish' theatre of Pozza in case of bad weather.
- 23rd of August - From wood to masques, the ancient roots of a man coming from afar. Meeting with Fulvio Vian, ladin artist and shaman. In Piaza de Comun or by the parish' theatre of Pozza in case of bad weather.
- 30th of August - 300 pages of history, not only war. Presentation of the book "Indice Gran Vera" by Michele Simonetti Federspiel. By the parish' theatre of Pozza.
- 6th of September - "Song of the water spirits". Screening of the docu-film winner of Trento Film Festival's "Premio Itas" by Nicolò Bongiorno. By the parish' theatre of Pozza.
Meetings start at 9.00 p.m. Limited seats, subject to availability and in order of arrival, according to the current security rules (unless otherwise indicated).