Ala city of music
Concerts, workshops and meetings with great artists in the courtyards, squares and palaces in Ala
ATTENTION: The opening of cultural and tourist sites, access to them, to public transport and to the services described in these pages is governed by the containment measures put in place by the government authorities and the Autonomous Province of Trento to deal with the COVID-19 health emergency. The rules may vary over time and provide for the application of different security measures — from closure, to social distancing, to the mandatory use of personal protective equipment such as gloves and masks. We therefore ask you to consult the section Travelling safely on this website and to contact the managers directly for updated information on how to gain access.
The third edition of the music festival: a mix of workshops with international experts and public concerts in the Rooms and Halls of the Baroque Palaces in Ala.
- 30th June "Omaggio a Rossini – Tribute to Rossini" opening concert with I Vituosi Italiani for the 150 years from Gioacchino Rossini death.
- 30th June – 3rd July Piano workshop with Roberto Paruzzo (final concert the 3rd July)
- 2nd – 5th July Vocal, choral and instrumental laboratory on the music repertoire for voices and instruments of the antique and baroque period dedicated to the Marian Figure with the Ensemble A L'Antica (final concert the 5th July)
- 11th July Piano Recital by Alessandro Taverna
- 12th – 14th July Clarinet workshop with Fabrizio Meloni. Concert with I Virtuosi Italiani and Fabrizio Meloni the 14th July
- 16th – 18th July Piano workshop with Giuseppe Albanese. Piano recital the 16th July and final concert of the participants of the workshop the 18th July
- 22nd – 25th July Piano workshop with Marcello Mazzoni (final concert the 26th July)
- 25th – 30th July Violin workshop with Pavel Berman. Concert with I Virtuosi Italiani and Pavel Berman the 28th July and final concert of the participants of the workshop the 30th July
- 26th – 29th July Summer Camp for young instrumentalists (from 6 to 16 years old) with Elisabetta Fable (violin), Gionata Brunelli (cello) and Silvano Perlini (violin) – final concert of the Summer Camp the 29th July
- 1st – 4th August Workshop of mandolin and chamber music for plecrtum instruments with Dorina Frati. Concerts with I Virtuosi Italiani and Dorina Frati the 3rd August and final concert of the participants of the workshop the 5th August
- 30th August Piano recital with Maranelli.
- 5th – 7th – 9th September BEETHOVEN 2020 Project "Integrale delle Sonate per Violino e Pianoforte" – Alberto Martini violin and Chong Park piano
You may also like ...