A day in Rovereto with Caravaggio
From the art to the table
ATTENTION: The opening of cultural and tourist sites, access to them, to public transport and to the services described in these pages is governed by the containment measures put in place by the government authorities and the Autonomous Province of Trento to deal with the COVID-19 health emergency. The rules may vary over time and provide for the application of different security measures — from closure, to social distancing, to the mandatory use of personal protective equipment such as gloves and masks. We therefore ask you to consult the section Travelling safely on this website and to contact the managers directly for updated information on how to gain access.
After admiring the work of Caravaggio, Burial of Saint Lucy hosted at Mart Museum, enjoy the menu inspired by the famous painting.
- Free visit to the exhibition “Caravaggio. The contemporary”
- Themed lunch in one of the restaurants in the valley
- Reservations at the Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Board
- The visit to the museum is free during its opening hours by booking the available time slot
- The Caravaggio-themed menu to choose from the different proposals