5° Paganella Ski Baiting Team Cup
Team challenge on the slopes of Paganella
Are you ready for another edition of Paganella Ski Team Cup Baiting?
- The team must be composed of 2 persons, you can not make substitutions once the Ski Baiting has started.
- The day of the event a map will be given to each team, showing all the trials and capacity that will make them earn points. The bib numbers of both team members must be worn regularly and be always visible in all photographs. The team that achieves the highest score wins.
- The winning team reaches the highest result.
- You can participate with skiing, snowboarding and telemark.
- Equipment required: a camera or mobile phone with integrated camera and its cable to download photos.
- Entries cost €5,00 by 17th March (payment on the event day), or the day of the event at a cost of € 10,00 per person.
- Max. 50 teams.
- Official Start at 9.30 at Dosson with the first run that allows you to quickly earn the first points.
- Bibs and map with instructions at Dosson on Saturday, 21th of March from 8.30 am.
- The team that wins will gain 2 seasonal Paganella Skipass valid for winter season 2016/17.