Book your 4-star holiday and come to rediscover the peace and tranquility of the small village in the heart of the Dolomites in Trentino. Enjoy moments of pure relaxation in our Liberty Spa with Finnish Sauna, Laconicum and Calidarium and the respective cold reactions. A large whirlpool where you can be pampered by the gentle sway of the water and our relaxation area where you can regenerate with an excellent herbal tea.
- Assorted Menu Daily choice; among 5 firsts, 5 seconds, vegetables and sideboard appetizers, varied desserts for the maximum culinary pleasure. Dishes prepared with care and elegance, placing side by side the natural and genuine ingredients with the extraordinary beauty of the "plate" .
- Log Cabin dinner among the enchanting Dolomites To make you discover the unforgettable panoramic views, while tasting our traditional cuisine. A unique experience not to miss!
- Free entry to our Wellness Centre Our Spa is over 300 square meters, consisting of a Jacuzzi, Turkish bath, Finnish sauna, Roman shroud, Wasser paradies - Ritual of showers with tropical shower - nebulizer - summer storm, crossed Kneipp, Cascade of ice, ending in the relaxation lounge with music.
- A dry cloud floatation tank of 30 min "The feeling of floating among the clouds... ": this is the comment amongst many, as they let themselves go, embraced by the warm waters of the Cloud; in a few instants as you lay down the floatation will give rise to complete relaxation of body and mind.
- Choose from an additional treatment: 20 minute regenerating massage for one person: ideal after a session in one of our cabins (Sauna, Turkish bath or Roman shroud) it improves the circulation, it invigorates the muscular masses and it gives a feeling of discovery and comfort;1 back and cervical (25 min) Hot stone massage: the power of the stones is combined with the Ayurvedic massage that helps eliminate toxins through purification, strengthens the muscle tone, relaxes and rejuvenates the body. It involves tapping, kneading, squeezing and traditional massage strokes are done by using essential oils;1 plantar reflexology of 20';
- Paneveggio - Pale di San Martino Natural Park jaunt You can reach our beautiful natural park with your car or the autobus and have a day trip with a guide.
- Half day excursion A beautiful opportunity to discover our valley with a qualified instructor.
business travelers, non-smokers, seniors, families, groups, Suitable for Disables, young persons, singles, children
Shiatsu, biosauna, whirlpool, steambath, mudpack, Wellness Area, infrared cabin, tepidarium, massage, tanning booth, sauna, relaxation room, beauty treatment, hay baths, caldarium sauna, aromatic steam sauna, Kneipp's facility, laconium sauna, esthetic treatment
à la carte restaurant, grilled food, packed lunch, dietary cuisine, à la carte menu, children's menu, breakfast buffet, fish and seafood, international cooking, traditional cuisine, afternoon snack, buffet, vegetarian food, home-style cooking, gluten-free meals
ISDN, meeting service, flat screen, DVD player, photocopier, blackboards / white boards / metaplan boards, Wifi, print shop/printer, non-smoking meeting room, Meeting Room: 0, fax machine, ADSL, video system, telecommunications connections, screen, video recorder
massages, Tanning Beds, whirlpool, baths+packs (natural celloids), Turkish bath, Kneipp's cure
air conditioned, sundeck, covered parking for cars, WiFi, reading room, bar, farm produce, wake-up service, Pets Welcome, welcome drink, internet - e-mail available, Car Park, restaurant, disabled washroom, disabled accessible, gay-friendly, free use of internet, hotel taxi / house taxi, bicycle parking space, park, lift / elevator, safe, heating, shoe cleaning, motorcycle parking spot, non-smoking common room, garden barbecue, common room, event restaurant, satellite TV, covered parking for motorcycles, garage for motorbikes, wine cellar, wireless corner, garage, information on the region, TV room, restaurant smoking/non-smoking, wheelchair accessible, own garden, crib, smoking common room, luggage storage, common garden, room service, Ski Storage
single room/s: 0, double room/s: 22, suite / s: 2, multi-bed room/s: 0
cash payment, credit cards accepted, transfer, Ec-Cash / Maestro
après ski bar, mountain activities, snowshoe hiking, hikes/guided hiking tours, nordic walking, lounge chairs free of charge, garden / meadow, Gym, après ski, adventure activities, horse-drawn sleigh rides, entertainment evenings, dance, Hotel Skipass Service-DolomitiSuperSki, organized activities/guest services/house program
Nordic walking poles, bike rental, hiking/trekking equipment
baby change pad, playground, Miniclub - Playing Room, children's bikes, children's menus, bottle warmer, crib/baby bed, babysitter on request, children's program, full facilities for babies, highchair, indoor games, children's equipment, children's bed
old town, central location, right on the bike path, pedestrian zone, quiet location, right at the ski-bus/kiking-bus/bus stop, mountain location, altitudine (m. slm.): 708
English Spoken, French, German Spoken
Free cancellation up to 30 days prior to arrival.
From 29 days to the day of arrival is required 50% of the total amount of stay as cancellation fee.
Stays from 1St November 2015 will be charged a tourist tax.
The tourist tax is an amount that must be paid at the accommodation for stays from 1 to 10 nights in addition to the price of
the holiday booked
VIALE PIAVE, 20 38054 Primiero San Martino di Castrozza IT
Show on google maps
From Bolzano: Take the A22 towards Modena, exit at Ora / Auer, towards Passo Rolle / San Martino di Castrozza or exit Trento Nord and continue towards Padova on the Valsugana state road (SS 47). At Primolano turn towards Fiera di Primiero, San Martino di Castrozza
From Milan: Take the A4 towards Vicenza, continue on the A31 Valdastico exit at Dueville, towards Bassano / Trento. In Primolano turn towards San Martino di Castrozza
From Turin: Head towards Milan, and then take the A4 towards Vicenza, continue on the A31 Valdastico exit at Dueville, towards Bassano / Trento. In Primolano turn towards San Martino di Castrozza
From Florence: Take the A1 towards Bologna / Modena. Take the A22 towards Verona / Trento / Bolzano, exit at Trento sud, towards Padua on the Valsugana state road (SS 47)
From Rome: Take the A1 towards Bologna, then take the A4 towards Modena and then take the A22 towards Verona / Trento / Bolzano,