Bed & Breakfast in Daone
The combination of culinary and farming traditions, and nature in the Valle del Chiese, are celebrated during six special weekends in Autumn where the food, one of life’s greatest pleasures, is the star of the show.
There will be a variety of different events that will allow you to learn about a wide range of typical local products, culinary traditions, the agriculture and animal farming of this area, the result of a special relationship between man and nature.
The price includes:
- 1 or 2 nights in B&B
- 2/3 September: experience “La Desmalgada” at the Boniprati plateu, a traditional procession of the animals coming back from the mountains
- 23/24 September: take part in Mondo Contadino, the festival of wine and culinary traditions, wine and food tasting, creative workshops and much more!
- 7/8 October: take part in the Festival of Polenta, Storo’s gold, cooked in five different ways, the star of this authentic journey of flavours
- Trentino Guest Card, holiday activities included
- Information pack
It 's the ideal place to relax, unwind and outdoor sports: trekking, climbing and bouldering, mountain biking in the summer, cross-country skiing, mountaineering and hiking with snowshoes or snowshoeing in the winter. Within a few kilometers you reach the famous ski resort of Pinzolo, Madonna di Campiglio and Andalo and the spa Comano. If you want to experience the unique and authentic holiday between Nature, Sports & Relaxation Daone Valley and the Valle del Cliese can offer you all this.... . and much more...Canyoning, kite-surfing, Paragliding, the beaches of Lake Idro and Lake Roncone, Val di Ledro and Lake Garda in less than an hour. . and yet the Adventure Park Breg, cycle paths along the rivers, between the huts, lots of History, Culture and Gastronomy typical Trentino.
See you there!
internet - e-mail available, Ski Storage, welcome drink, non-smoking house, library, park, Car Park, bicycle parking space, farm produce, reading room, own garden, open fire-place, heating, common garden, information on the region
French, English Spoken, German Spoken
snowshoe hiking, mountain/hiking guide, lounge chairs free of charge, garden / meadow, hikes/guided hiking tours, golfer's driving-range, mountain activities, horse trekking, adventure tours
on the hiking path, outskirts of town, on the lake, near the forest, mountain location, lake - distance (m): 100, quiet location, green area, river distance (m): 100, right on the river, private setting, altitudine (m. slm.): 750, meadowlands
bike rental, hiking poles, snowshoes
packed lunch, breakfast buffet, afternoon snack, late riser's breakfast, vegetarian food, buffet
transfer, cash payment
double room/s: 3, multi-bed room/s: 0, single room/s: 0, bed / s: 6
non-smokers, young persons, groups, families
groups possible with max. pers.: 8
In order to confirm your reservation you have to make a bank transfer (30% of the total amount) within five days and send us an email confirming the payment.
If we won’t receive it within five days, your reservation will be cancelled.
LOC. RISECH-PONTE MORANDINO 38091 VALDAONE IT
Show on google maps
How to reach the Chiese Valley and Daone:
• A4 Brescia exit east towards Lake Idro - Madonna di Campiglio
• A22 exit Rovereto Sud direction Val di Ledro- Storo- Tione di Trento,
• or: towards Sarche - Terme di Brescia Comano- Tione-
• From Trento exit No. 6 to Madonna di Campiglio tangential direction -Valle del Chiese- Comano - Tione di Trento - Brescia
On the train:
• up to Trent and then by local bus to Tione and change for Daone.
• until Brescia or Desenzano del Garda and then by local bus
• Verona-Villafranca airport
• Montichiari-Brescia airport
• Orio al Serio-Bergamo airport
GPS COORDINATES 45.950538 10.59921