Holiday Village in Coredo
The week of well-being that is born from the need to convey the importance of taking care of themselves and their bodies every day, even through small and simple actions that you learn on vacation may be replicated in everyday life, thus beginning to be comfortable at home. Here's the deal ...
In addition to the treatments listed below, the wellness week copletata by a range of outdoor activities: hiking, visits, health conscious and more.
- Sunday: live the Sun- day in our Spa we have prepared for you a half hour private Relax in our Stube ... in pine wood known for its calming notes: succeeds in driving down heartbeats, promoting relaxation.
- Monday: learn to listen to start the week with a body peeling Pinetalovers Completely natural and rich in Vitamin E, this scrub is suitable for preparing all kinds of skin at the turkish bath and sauna. Enriched with essential oils of larch and apple extract, leaves the skin soft and smooth.
- Tuesday: act ... do arise your energy! Today we give ourselves a Method relaxing hay Thanks to the wealth of medicinal herbs contained in this sack of hay hot applied on the whole body is immediate benefit ... following a wonderful total body massage.
- Wednesday: communicates and gives way to new friendships - afternoon in our Spa awaits the Freely treatment, the main effects of this massage is the rebalancing of the nervous system and the dissolution of blocks and tensions. Ideal for those suffering from insomnia, to relieve stress and give relaxation
- Thursday: understand ... learn to love you! Today in our Spa awaits you the Method to nigritella The ideal treatment to purify: it starts with the scrub nigritella, continue with the wrap purifying mud and to round off you end up with a relaxing massage at 'apricot oil and nigritella.
- Friday: loved, dedicating this day to your pleasures - In our Spa await our wellness expert to propose the Metodic Ribes nigrum: Scrub smoothing, nourishing and finally relaxing massage with vegetable oil
- SATURDAY: appreciated and valued - In our Spa will pamper today with Facial Pinetalovers Thanks to its nourishing and moisturizing properties, the apple is perfect for all skin types. A facial treatment that gives elasticity and hydration, especially suited to counteract the dryness due to winter cold.
- Sunday: live the day of the sun - the Trekking ". During the "7000 steps of Wellness" we will stay in the enchanted glade where everyone can embrace his favorite tree, to clear your mind and recharge thanks to the 'vital energy carried by the sap.
- 16.09.2018 - 23.12.2018
- 07.01.2019 - 31.05.2019
Thanks to the cozy and warm atmosphere, "PINETA HOTELS" is the ideal place for fantastic and relaxing holidays. Guests choose from hotel accommodation or the WALD and KLEIN B&B, surrounded by a large and sunny garden.
The comfortable and stylish furnished rooms feature en-suite facilities, telephone, TV and Balcony (most of them). Furthermore, the hotel disposes of a large car park.
buffet, grilled food, breakfast buffet, organic food, vegetarian food, international cooking, packed lunch, à la carte restaurant, gluten-free meals, children's menu, afternoon snack, traditional cuisine
park, bar, drying room, tea kitchen, ballroom/events room max. pers.: 50, Pets Welcome, non-smoking area, restaurant smoking/non-smoking, bicycle parking space, wheelchair accessible, ironing service, Car Park, electric car charging station, wine cellar, disabled washroom, lift / elevator, internet - e-mail available, piano bar, common room, garden barbecue, reading room, farm produce, terrace/garden restaurant, common garden, non-smoking common room, garage, sundeck, Pets allowed in common rooms too , covered parking for motorcycles, motorcycle parking spot, wine bar, laundry service, TV room, event restaurant, transfer service, garage for motorbikes, Medium and large sized pets allowed, library, tiled stove, room service, safe, wake-up service, wireless corner, disabled accessible, satellite TV, restaurant, own garden, cellar bar, crib, hotel taxi / house taxi, WiFi, panorama restaurant, Ski Storage, luggage transport, welcome drink, gay-friendly, own skibus
crib/baby bed, children's program, children's pool, children's equipment, Miniclub - Playing Room, highchair, full facilities for babies, playground, children's bed, babysitter on request, children's bikes, indoor games, children's menus, baby change pad
fax machine, telecommunications connections, Meeting Room: 50, Wifi, meeting service, screen, flat screen, ISDN, ADSL, photocopier, print shop/printer, DVD player, microphone system, computer system, phone system, video recorder, large screen, video projector, video system, number of meeting/seminar rooms: 30, public address system
cooking lessons, ski lessons, photography course, golf lessons, riding lessons, nordic walking lessons, tennis lessons
indoor games, organized activities/guest services/house program, boccia, video games, golfer's driving-range, fitness equipment, garden / meadow, football, fitness trail, indoor pool with children's basin, mountain activities, Gym, guest tournament, tobogganing, nordic walking, discounted Green Fees, indoor freshwater pool, riding, torchlight hike, snowshoe hiking, tennis instructor, fitness program, adventure tours, horse trekking, adventure activities, golf, archery, outdoor heated swimming pool, swimming pool, free admission to indoor/outdoor pool, table tennis, dance, tennis, lounge chairs free of charge, hikes/guided hiking tours
bike rental, snowshoes, Nordic walking poles, sleeping bag rental, sledge rental, toboggan rental, hiking poles, golf equipment, fishing equipment rental, hiking/trekking equipment
Turkish bath, Tanning Beds, massages, whirlpool, baths+packs (natural celloids)
beauty treatment, caldarium sauna, Kneipp's facility, Ayurveda, laconium sauna, mudpack, esthetic treatment, massage, relaxation room, tanning booth, beauty parlour, biosauna, sauna, ice grotto, steambath, hay baths, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Wellness Area, whirlpool, Indoor Swimming Pool, aromatic steam sauna, tub baths
suite / s: 11, multi-bed room/s: 4, single room/s: 3, holiday apartment/s: 7, double room/s: 22
business travelers, singles, families, children, young persons, non-smokers, groups, Suitable for Disables
cash payment, transfer, credit cards accepted, Ec-Cash / Maestro
green area, lake - distance (m): 900, near the forest, private setting, right on the golf course, quiet location, on the lake, mountain location, altitudine (m. slm.): 881
bus parking space, bus groups possible, groups possible with max. pers.: 30
German Spoken, English Spoken
Free cancellation up to 30 days prior to arrival.
Stays from 1St November 2015 will be charged a tourist tax.
The tourist tax is an amount that must be paid at the accommodation for stays from 1 to 10 nights in addition to the price of
the holiday booked
VIA AL SANTUARIO, 17-19-21 TAVON 38010 PREDAIA IT
Show on google maps
HOW TO REACH PINETA
Via Al Santuario, 17
38010 Coredo (Trento) - Val di Non - Italy
T (39) 0463 536866(39) 0463 536866(39) 0463 5368660463 536866
Motorway A22 Modena-Brennero:
Trento Nord exit (35 km). Follow the signs for Val di Non state road SS 43 until you reach Dermulo. Here go right in the direction of Passo Mendola-Mendel Pass. After 300 m turn right in the direction of Coredo. When you reach the centre of Coredo turn left and follow the signs for Tavon.
Bolzano Sud exit (45 km) follow the signs for Passo Mendola-Valle di Non on State road SS 42. Once you reach the pass follow the signs for Trento on state road SS 43 until 3 km after Sanzeno then turn left towards Coredo.
Bologna-Brennero railway line. Change at Trento station and take the Trento-Malé electric railway to Dermulo (about 1 hour); from Dermulo station take the free shuttle bus to the Hotel (on request).
Verona Villafranca Airport – 120 km