During summer, Val di Sole is a true excursionistic and sportiv paradise for all the active people who desire to immerge themselves in this beautiful scenaries. We will take you to the most beautiful places, by mountain bike or by walking, and we will make you fall in love with this land. A lot of opportunities ready for you, such as bike, rafting and trekking, just to name some of them. Come here to discover all the others activities, suitable for every age and ability.
The package includes:
- 7 nights in halfboard: every day you will find a breakfast buffet with fresh and local products, homemade sweets and small pastries. Cured meats and local cheeses, salads' corner. Eggs' menu and coffee are served directly at the table. Every day for dinner you will find a salads' and appetizers' buffet, a 4 choices menu and a choice of desserts. You will find an "explorer", an "insider" and a "veg" (hypocaloric and vegetarian) option.
- 1 night excursion (on Sunday, after the meeting with Attilio for the presentation of the weekly program), with a "grappa" tasting at "Maso Luch".
- 1 excursion of half day with the e-bike, led by the guys from the Bike Center Val di Sole
- Sunrise in the alpine cottage in Val di Pejo, with breakfast with Pejo's cake, barley coffee, homemade red berries' jam, yogurt that comes straight from the cheese factory.
- 1 excursion in Val di Pejo to reach "Malga Campo" (difficulty level: medium)
- #monrocpeople aperitiv at "Maso Luch" in Monclassico with Romina (difficulty level: easy. About half an hour walk, with a steep segment)
- 1 day excursion in Stelvio National Park, to reach the Pian Palù's lake and Malga Paludei (difficulty level: excursionist)
- 3 YOGA sessions of 70 minutes each: on sunday morning at 9.00 am, on wednesday afternoon at 6.00 pm, on friday morning at 9.00 am.
- 01.06.2019 - 28.07.2019
- 04.08.2019 - 06.10.2019
The Hotel offers 40 rooms of different types, all equipped with Alpine style with a touch of creativity.
Our Chef Mario Trifilò and his staff will host you and tempt you with his proposals that speak about Trentino but always with a personal brilliant touch. After coming back from your outdoor activities, we are glad to host you in our 400 sqm wellness Center in order to offer you a very well-being and relaxing experience. We propose you weekly active programs with a wide range of activities, which are related to the season and suitable to your requests. What are you waiting for? Monroc Hotel will be your gateway to this fantastic area to explore. There is more to explore!
English Spoken, German Spoken
meadowlands, right on the bike path, near the forest, green area, right at the cross-country ski trail, quiet location, edge of ski run, right on the slope, altitudine (m. slm.): 850
boot dryer, luggage storage, laundry service, crib, common garden, reading room, covered parking for motorcycles, sundeck, wireless corner, gay-friendly, garage, restaurant, bar, Ski Storage, WiFi, ironing service, motorcycle parking spot, information on the region, satellite TV, garage for motorbikes, TV room, wine cellar, Car Park
transfer, cash payment, credit cards accepted
Turkish bath, Kneipp's cure, massages, whirlpool
young persons, families, singles
mountain activities, snowshoe hiking, garden / meadow, après ski bar, ski instructor/tour guide, mountain/hiking guide, adventure tours, hikes/guided hiking tours
vegetarian food, buffet, gluten-free meals, dietary cuisine, breakfast buffet, à la carte menu
Kneipp's facility, aromatic steam sauna, Ayurveda, relaxation room, esthetic treatment, body treatment, massage, Wellness Area, beauty treatment, steambath, biosauna, sauna, whirlpool
suite / s: 4, multi-bed room/s: 0, double room/s: 0, bed / s: 0
groups possible with max. pers.: 15
indoor games, crib/baby bed
use of washing machine/dryer: 5
Stays from 1St November 2015 will be charged a tourist tax. The tourist tax is an amount that must be paid at the accommodation for stays from 1 to 10 nights in addition to the price of the holiday booked.
EXTRA: a mandatory surcharge will be applied for the Val di Sole Opportunity-Guest Card Trentino on all stays between June 8th and September 29th 2019, starting from a minimum 2-night stay:
adults € 1 per night, FREE for children under age 12 if accompanied by an adult (1:1 ratio).
If you come by car you should know that you can park it (and forget it) in our convenient garage spot. Val di Sole is accessible by car from more directions: from the A22 motorway, exit S. Michele, follow directions to Val di Non and Val di Sole. From Lombardia through Tonale pass, from Madonna di Campiglio, via Campo Carlo Magno.
The best way to reach MONROC is most likely by train. From the stop Daolasa to the hotel door you need to walk for only 50 meters under a canopy: we will come to collect your luggage. The Trento-Malè railway line of Val di Sole serves the entire ‘Sun Valley’ and ‘Val di Non’ in comfortable and brand new trains to the terminus of Trento. Trento is connected to the national and international (via the Brenner) rail network, and is served by all high-speed trains of TrenItalia.