During summer, Trentino is a magical place, created to be explored, a paradise for those who, like us, love to be active. And the EXPLORER WEEK will give you the opportunity to fully live this adventure. 7 days. 6 excursions. 1000 spots to be explored. 1000 emotions.
Additional discount of 5% for the groups (at least 5 pax).
The EXPLORER PACKAGE includes:
- 7 nights in halfboard: every day you will find a breakfast buffet with fresh and local products, homemade sweets and small pastries. Cured meats and local cheeses, salads' corner. Eggs' menu and coffee are served directly at the table. Every day for dinner you will find a salads' and appetizers' buffet, a 4 choices menu and a choice of desserts. Every day you will find an "Explorer", an "Insider" und eine VEG (hypocaloric and vegetarian) Möglichkeit.
- MONDAY: EXPLORING THE BRENTA DOLOMITES. One-day long excursion with Attilio. Set off at 8.30 am. Packed lunch (5€) or possibility to have lunch in the alpine cottage.
- TUESDAY: MORNING TREKKING with breakfast in the alpine cottage. You will be back at about 12.00 pm. Difficulty level: medium.
- WEDNESDAY: E-BIKE TOUR. E-bike tour of about 4 hours. Difficulty level: medium. Set off at 8.30 am.
- THURSDAY: TREKKING BETWEEN THE ADAMELLO - LAKES. One-day long excursion with Attilio. Set off at 9.00 am, with the Daolasa cable lift (included in the Opportunity card) we will reach the "Alpe", from where we will start our exploration. Packed lunch (5€) or possibility to have lunch in the alpine cottage.
- FRIDAY: E-BIKE TOUR. E-bike tour of about 4 hours. Difficulty level: medium/difficult. Set off at 1.30 pm.
- SATURDAY: TREKKING BETWEEN THE ALPINE COTTAGES IN VAL DI PEJO: One-day long excursion with Attilio. Set off at 8.30 am. Packed lunch (5€) or possibility to have lunch in the alpine cottage.
- free entry to the wellness center
- 16.05.2021 - 22.08.2021
- 29.08.2021 - 24.10.2021
The Hotel offers 40 rooms of different types, all equipped with Alpine style with a touch of creativity.
Our Chef Mario Trifilò and his staff will host you and tempt you with their proposals that speak about Trentino but always with a personal and brilliant touch. After coming back from your outdoor activities, we are glad to host you in our 400 sqm wellness Center in order to offer you a very well-being and relaxing experience. We propose you weekly active programs with a wide range of activities, which are related to the season and suitable to your requests. What are you waiting for? Monroc Hotel will be your gateway to this fantastic area to explore. There is more to explore!
English Spoken, German Spoken
meadowlands, right on the bike path, near the forest, green area, right at the cross-country ski trail, quiet location, edge of ski run, right on the slope, altitude (mt. a.s.l.): 850
boot dryer, luggage storage, laundry service, crib, common garden, reading room, covered parking for motorcycles, sundeck, wireless corner, garage, restaurant, bar, ski storeroom, WiFi, ironing service, motorcycle parking spot, information on the region, satellite TV, garage for motorbikes, TV room, wine cellar, car parking lot
transfer, cash payment, credit cards accepted
Turkish bath, Kneipp's cure, massages, whirlpool
young persons, families, singles
mountain activities, snowshoe hiking, garden / meadow, après ski bar, ski instructor/tour guide, mountain/hiking guide, adventure tours, hikes/guided hiking tours
vegetarian food, buffet, gluten-free meals, dietary cuisine, breakfast buffet, à la carte menu
Kneipp's facility, aromatic steam sauna, Ayurveda, relaxation room, esthetic treatment, body treatment, massage, wellness area, beauty treatment, steambath, biosauna, sauna, whirlpool
suite / s: 4, multi-bed room/s: 0, double room/s: 0, bed / s: 0
groups possible with max. pers.: 15
indoor games, crib/baby bed
use of washing machine/dryer: 5
Stays from 1St November 2015 will be charged a tourist tax. The tourist tax is an amount that must be paid at the accommodation for stays from 1 to 10 nights in addition to the price of the holiday booked.
If you come by car you should know that you can park it (and forget it) in our convenient garage spot. Val di Sole is accessible by car from more directions: from the A22 motorway, exit S. Michele, follow directions to Val di Non and Val di Sole. From Lombardia through Tonale pass, from Madonna di Campiglio, via Campo Carlo Magno.
The best way to reach MONROC is most likely by train. From the stop Daolasa to the hotel door you need to walk for only 50 meters under a canopy: we will come to collect your luggage. The Trento-Malè railway line of Val di Sole serves the entire ‘Sun Valley’ and ‘Val di Non’ in comfortable and brand new trains to the terminus of Trento. Trento is connected to the national and international (via the Brenner) rail network, and is served by all high-speed trains of TrenItalia.