- Welcome with Home sweet and apple juice
- Breakfast buffet with homemade bread and cakes
- 1 entrance to the pool about 50 meters from our hotel
- 1 day of sport to choose between climbing in cliffs (for both small and large), mountain biking, trekking in altitude
- 1 lecture on bakery or pastry with Francesca
- Dinner at the restaurant "Al Dosarel", in the "old barn" of Mrs. Daria, based on genuine products from our territory
- Trentino Guest Card
The aim of our activity is to give guests the opportunity to take a break from the daily routine, to live moments of perfect relax immersed in the silence of the high Val di Non and to get excited in front of the wonder of nature in Trentino.
Our structure surrounded by green lands and crowned by alpine landscapes offers a stay dedicated to the care of themselves and their time, to restore contact with the mountains through sport, rest and a rich and healthy diet with genuine and organic products coming from the areas.
double room/s: 8, holiday home/s: 0, single room/s: 4
bar, Car Park
altitudine (m. slm.): 969
Meeting Room: 0
For stays starting from 1 November 2015, the tourist tax will be introduced. The tourist tax is an amount that must be paid at the accommodation for stays from 1 to 10 nights in added to the price of the booked holiday
How to reach us
From the North or the South, take the Autostrada del Brennero (A22) to the San Michele All'Adige exit and from there continue in the direction of Val di Non until you reach Dermulo and then continue towards Passo Mendola. After 12 km at the roundabout of Cavareno take the third exit onto Via de Zinis and proceeding straight ahead you will reach the Piccolo Hotel Bruno, Via de Zinis 29.