Val di Fiemme invites you to immerse yourself in the naturalistic paradise of the Gruppo del Latemar and the Parco Naturale Paneveggio Pale di San Martino.
INCLUDED IN THE OFFER
- A beer from Val di Fiemme to welcome you
- Free use of all lifts in Val di Fiemme with the FiemmE-Motion Card (from mid-June to the end of September) and an exciting programme of sports activities and excursions by bike and e-bike at a special price
- Info point in the hotel with maps and bike material
- After your bike adventures, a wellness centre and a garden with relaxation loungers await you
- Washing opportunity for technical clothing and drying room
- Bike garage and small workshop for repairs and cleaning
- In our rooms that smell of wood, you will find soft bathrobes and slippers and, for stays of 7 nights, a bottle of wine to enjoy in total relaxation
- A typical Trentino dinner in our renowned restaurant or on our terrace in the heart of Cavalese
Today Ingrid, the young daughter of Paola and Sergio, fills the role of the hostess in this place of rare charm and she fulfills it with spirited and heart felted consciousness despite her youth. To make her acquaintance won’t deceive you, since she will confer the most pleasant atmosphere to your holiday or your stay. Hello or good bye, it will always be a great emotional experience.
altitudine (m. slm.): 1011, right at the ski-bus/kiking-bus/bus stop, old town, quiet location, central location
suite / s: 3, single room/s: 7, double room/s: 6
garage for motorbikes, tiled stove, room service, common garden, own garden, internet - e-mail available, bicycle parking space, open fire-place, garage, covered parking for motorcycles, ironing service, drying room, safe, Pets Welcome, crib, lift / elevator, wireless corner, Ski Storage, information on the region, restaurant, heating, WiFi, laundry service, common room, satellite TV, TV room, disabled accessible, event restaurant, bar, Car Park, sundeck, farm produce
English Spoken, German Spoken
cash payment, credit cards accepted, EC-Cash/Maestro
business travelers, seniors, groups, young persons, Suitable for Disables
highchair, crib/baby bed, children's bed
breakfast buffet, late riser's breakfast, international cooking, à la carte restaurant, traditional cuisine, vegetarian food
lounge chairs free of charge, garden / meadow
telecommunications connections, phone system, Wifi, fax machine, Meeting Room: 0
bus parking space, groups possible with max. pers.: 50, bus groups possible
whirlpool, steambath, hay baths, sauna
The tourist tax must be paid directly at the hotel (for guests over 14) for a maximum of 10 nights and it will be added to your reservation bill.
The amount will depend on the accommodation’s category: 4* and 4*S hotels € 2,50 – 3* and 3*S hotels € 2,20 – other accommodations € 2,10.
The tourist tax includes the Trentino Guest Card.
On the day of your arrival, the room, free parking and all “Stua” services are available from 2:00pm.
On your day of departure we ask that you leave the room by 11:00am.
In the event of a late check-in and early check-out, you will be charged the entire price of the room.