Hotel in Cavalese, 1,011 mt. (a.s.l.)
Included in the offer
- Welcome glass of Trentino DOC wine and a little taste of our local products
- A typical Trentino dinner in our renowned restaurant or on our terrace in the heart of Cavalese
- In our wood-scented rooms, you will find soft bathrobes and slippers
- Backpacks, walking sticks, and hiking maps are available at the hotel
- Wellness centre and garden with relaxation loungers
- Access to the summer lifts of Val di Fiemme for € 7 per person for the length of your stay with FiemmE-motion Card (from mid-June to the end of September) and an exciting programme of activities and cultural visits. The Trentino Guest Card gives you free entry to museums and castles throughout Trentino
- 13.04.2020 - 11.10.2020
Today Ingrid, the young daughter of Paola and Sergio, fills the role of the hostess in this place of rare charm and she fulfills it with spirited and heart felted consciousness despite her youth. To make her acquaintance won’t deceive you, since she will confer the most pleasant atmosphere to your holiday or your stay. Hello or good bye, it will always be a great emotional experience.
altitudine (m. slm.): 1011, right at the ski-bus/kiking-bus/bus stop, old town, quiet location, central location
suite / s: 3, single room/s: 7, double room/s: 6
garage for motorbikes, tiled stove, room service, common garden, own garden, internet - e-mail available, bicycle parking space, open fire-place, garage, covered parking for motorcycles, ironing service, drying room, safe, pets welcome, crib, lift / elevator, wireless corner, Ski Storage, information on the region, restaurant, heating, WiFi, laundry service, common room, satellite TV, TV room, disabled accessible, event restaurant, bar, Car Park, sundeck, farm produce
English Spoken, German Spoken
cash payment, credit cards accepted, EC-Cash/Maestro
business travelers, seniors, groups, young persons, Suitable for Disables
highchair, crib/baby bed, children's bed
breakfast buffet, late riser's breakfast, international cooking, à la carte restaurant, traditional cuisine, vegetarian food
lounge chairs free of charge, garden / meadow
telecommunications connections, phone system, Wifi, fax machine, Meeting Room: 0
bus parking space, groups possible with max. pers.: 50, bus groups possible
whirlpool, steambath, hay baths, sauna
The tourist tax must be paid directly at the hotel (for guests over 14) for a maximum of 10 nights and it will be added to your reservation bill. The amount will depend on the accommodation’s category: 4* and 4*S hotels € 2,50 – 3* and 3*S hotels € 2,20 – other accommodations € 2,10.
On the day of your arrival, the room, free parking and all “Stua” services are available from 2:00pm.
On your day of departure we ask that you leave the room by 11:00am.
In the event of a late check-in and early check-out, you will be charged the entire price of the room.