- Hotel stay with bed and breakfast
- 5% off coupon for multi-day Fiemme/Obereggen adult ski pass and 10% off coupon for weekly ski or snowboard rentals at participating shops and 20% off coupon for group ski lessons
- 2 evening night skiing sessions at Alpe Cermis (included in the price of ski pass)
- Speck & Spa: 15 euro voucher to be spent on local products or in one of our wellness centers
- Entry to the ice rink in Cavalese and other ice rinks in the valley during your stay (included in the price of ski pass) and Entry to the local indoor swimmingpools in Cavalese and Predazzo (included in the price of ski pass)
- Daily jazz concerts in one of the Fiemme/Obereggen ski lodges and Entry to gala concerts in local theatres
- Visit to the company Ciresa, manufacturer of sounding boxes, in Piera and then in Tesero to the “Opere Sonore”
- Possibility to book 1 dinner in alpine lodge with snowmobile ride (not included in the price and on request, only for week-long stays)
- 09.03.2019 - 17.03.2019
The renovation of Orso Grigio ended in december 2015 was carried out with the help of historic reserches.The building has noble and antique origins (XII century). We have restored and embellished the external walls, giving it back its original appearance with marmoreal finishing, characteristic feature of ‘500s, renewed the original frescoes paintings on the main façade that had been long covered by layers of plaster. Pick out the solution among the all brand new 18 rooms, junior suites or suites realized from our experts to welcome you with a warm hug, the one that meets your requirements better. We like to have a genuine and healthy cuisine, always prioritizing local products from the Valley, zero kilometers; we aim for simple yet innovative tastes for our guests to have a full traditional culinary experience .We look forward welcoming you to satisfy all your needs; , let us know about your or special diet regimes before hand, vegan or gluten free! Intimate spa. Roof terrace
aromatic steam sauna, steambath, whirlpool, Wellness Area, Kneipp's facility, sauna
adventure tours, mountain activities, nordic walking, snowshoe hiking, riding
own skibus, bar, wine bar, cellar bar, TV room, lift / elevator, Ski Storage, toy and games rental, internet - e-mail available, Pets Welcome, Car Park, room service, WiFi, restaurant, wireless corner
suite / s: 3, double room/s: 2, single room/s: 2, multi-bed room/s: 11
families, groups, seniors, singles, young persons
breakfast buffet, international cooking, traditional cuisine, children's menu
Meeting Room: 0, Wifi
Turkish bath, whirlpool, Kneipp's cure
French, English Spoken, German Spoken
central location, altitudine (m. slm.): 1002
The tourist tax must be paid directly at the hotel (for guests over 14) for a maximum of 10 nights and it will be added to your reservation bill.
The amount will depend on the accommodation’s category: 4* and 4*S hotels € 2,50 – 3* and 3*S hotels € 2,20 – other accommodations € 2,10.
The tourist tax includes the Trentino Guest Card.