Bed & Breakfast in Bondone
It’s the ideal location if you are looking for peace, relax and tranquillity: Bondone village lies amidst green Trentino away from busy roads. You will feel like plunging into an atmosphere of bygone times.
It’s also the ideal location if you are an active person because you can ride a mountain bike or choose among many adrenaline-packed sports such as canyoning, paragliding and kite-surfing: all this just a few kilometres apart.
This hotel is a member of
- Trentino Guest Card
- Sistema qualità B&B
- Family Friendly
laundry facilities available, Car Park, common garden, Pets Welcome, free use of internet, Ski Storage, terrace, own garden, internet - e-mail available, lake view, bicycle parking space, gay-friendly, non-smoking house, information on the region, heating, covered parking for motorcycles
meadowlands, altitudine (m. slm.): 721, green area, quiet location, near the forest, old town, lake - distance (m): 4000
non-smokers, business travelers, young persons, families, singles, seniors, children
children's bed, children's equipment, highchair, bottle warmer
transfer, cash payment
breakfast buffet, late riser's breakfast
bed / s: 4, double room/s: 2
garden / meadow
Check-in from 14.00 hrs
Check-out by 10.00 hrs
Upon request you can have an international breakfast (small additional charge applies).
In order to confirm your reservation you have to make a bank transfer (50% of the total amount) within five days and send us an email confirming the payment.
If we won’t receive it within five days, your reservation will be cancelled.
How to reach the Chiese Valley and Bondone:
• A4 Brescia exit east towards Lake Idro - Madonna di Campiglio
• A22 exit Rovereto Sud direction Val di Ledro- Storo- Tione di Trento,
• or: towards Sarche - Terme di Brescia Comano- Tione-
• From Trento exit No. 6 to Madonna di Campiglio tangential direction -Valle del Chiese- Comano - Tione di Trento - Brescia
On the train:
• up to Trent and then by local bus to Tione and change for Bondone.
• until Brescia or Desenzano del Garda and then by local bus
• Verona-Villafranca airport
• Montichiari-Brescia airport
• Orio al Serio-Bergamo airport