For two nights, you will be guests of the Brochetti family in their traditional house made of wood and stone with ample terraces overlooking the valley. Bleggio, within the Giudicarie area, is a place where the simplicity of rural life permeates everywhere and everything. Here at Maso Pra Cavai, we are zealous keepers of authentic local traditions, while offering our guests the best hospitality and more. Together, we will embark on a sensorial journey through nature and its wonderful bounties. As a souvenir of your stay, you will bring home a jar filled with walnuts in honey.
Friday 8th November
- Arrival in farmhouse between 14:00 and 18:00. Rodolfo will show you around the house and to your room, which will be your special wood-scented sanctuary for a few days.
- For guests who opted for the half-board package, dinner is served at 19:00. Enjoy the delicacies prepared by Carla.
- Guests who opted out of the half-board offer can still dine at the farmhouse or try one of the local restaurants.
Saturday 9th November
- Wake up to a champion’s breakfast! A cup of freshly brewed coffee to sip between delicious sweet and savoury treats, alongside cooked eggs and healthy side dishes.
- In the morning, visit to farmhouse Ca’ de Mel to witness up-close the world of bees and their ambrosial produce. If you wish, there will be some products for sale.
- In the afternoon, Rodolfo will take you on a tour of his farm which includes a walk through the walnut trees. During the workshop, he will show you how to extract the nut kernels from their shells and dip them in warm honey to create a unique treat. The experience lasts for about three hours.
- Fresh air makes you work up an appetite! In the evening, you can look forward to the Brochetti family’s signature dishes.
Sunday 10th November
- The day will start with another nutritious breakfast and, after check-out, we will head to the center of town for the “Festa della Noce”, the walnut festival, where farmhouse Maso Pra’ Cavai will hold one of the market stalls.
- The festival’s programme includes several activities (refer to the event website for the full programme) such as guided excursions, workshops and so much more!
- 2-night B&B or half-board package
- Tour of the farm
- Harvest of fruits and vegetables
- Complementary workshop kit
- Story-telling of the product and their use in the kitchen
- 08.11.2019 - 10.11.2019
Bed and breakfast.
Products:cherries, apples, plum, grapes, vegetable, Giudicarie patatoes, Bleggio nuts.
Animals: sheep, horses ad cows.
lake - distance (m): 20000, quiet location, private setting, altitudine (m. slm.): 660, near the forest, green area, located on a hill, mountain location, meadowlands
farm produce, tiled stove, common garden, Medium and large sized pets allowed, common kitchen, heating, garden barbecue, tea kitchen, WiFi, information on the region, motorcycle parking spot, Car Park, crib, sundeck, Pets Welcome, terrace, disabled accessible, bicycle parking space, free use of internet, wheelchair accessible, own garden
transfer, cash payment, credit cards accepted
children, business travelers, singles, seniors, Suitable for Disables, young persons, families, non-smokers, groups
cats, dogs, cherries, small fruit, apples, vegetables, sausages & meat products, wine & spirits, poultry, honey, fruit, cattle, horses
Vegan cooking upon request , breakfast buffet, gluten-free meals, home-style cooking, vegetarian food
bed / s: 16, double room/s: 6, multi-bed room/s: 3, single room/s: 6
groups possible with max. pers.: 15
crib/baby bed, children's bed, highchair, playground
English Spoken, German Spoken
Free cancellation up to 30 days prior to arrival.
From 29 days to the day of arrival is required 50% of the total amount of stay as cancellation fee.
Stays from 1St November 2015 will be charged a tourist tax.
The tourist tax is an amount that must be paid at the accommodation for stays from 1 to 10 nights in addition to the price of
the holiday booked
Loc. Maton, 1 38071 Bleggio Superiore IT
Show on google maps
Maso Pra' Cavai, a farmhouse in Trentino
A Farmhouse in Italy surrounded by gardens, fields & fruit orchard
Farmhouse Maso Pra' Cavai is situated in the heart of the Bleggio in Trentino (Italian Alps), a broad valley with a mild and healthy climate, suspended between the Brenta Dolomites and Lake Garda. Very near here, you will also find the Comano Spa Resort which is the only European Spa that specializes in skincare.
Maso Pra' Cavai is a small family farm which offers you a rural holiday in Italy surrounded by nature. This makes it the ideal starting point for numerous hiking tours: lakes, mountain huts, waterfalls ... for an active outdoor holiday in Italy!