mountain hut in Avio, 1,120 mt. (a.s.l.)
From late Mach to mid-November
Before leaving for your hike, always contact the manager to verify the actual opening of the mountain hut
From the refuge it’s a 4 ½ hour walk to the Rifugio Monte Telegrafo, overlooking Lake Garda. A circular route of five hours (starting and finishing at the refuge) give you the opportunity to have a go at the (moderately difficult) Gerardo Sega via ferrata on the rock face of Monte Coalaz, standing out, unexpected, amid the vegetation.
This hotel is a member of
- Trentino Guest Card
- Rifugi del Trentino
- Motorbike holidays
- Alpine huts open in Spring
- Alpine huts open in Autumn
ski storeroom, only small pets allowed , hot shower, sundeck, garage for motorbikes, garage, internet - e-mail available, WiFi, heating, motorcycle parking spot, farm produce, car parking lot, wireless corner, bicycle parking space, own garden, en-suite bathroom, pets welcome, covered parking for motorcycles, bar, pizzeria, restaurant
multi-bed room/s: 10, double room/s: 10, bed / s: 58
transfer, credit cards accepted, cash payment
children's menu, packed lunch, breakfast buffet, vegetarian food, traditional cuisine, dietary cuisine, international cooking, home-style cooking
riding, table tennis, nordic walking, hikes/guided hiking tours, via ferrata, adventure tours, mountain bike, mountain activities, ski instructor/tour guide
highchair, playground, crib/baby bed, children's bed
Meeting Room: 0, WiFi, telecommunications connections, fax machine
children, groups, business travelers, singles, young persons, families, non-smokers, seniors
quiet location, altitude (mt. a.s.l.): 1120, green area, edge of ski run, reachable by bike, reachable by car, private setting, near the forest, reachable by MTB, E-Bike, on the hiking path, mountain location, reachable by road bike, outskirts of town
bus groups possible
English Spoken, German Spoken
MADONNA DELLA NEVE MADONNA DELLA NEVE 38063 AVIO IT
Show on google maps
* A22, exit AFFI: Take the SP direction Caprino Veronese, follow the signs to Ferrara di Monte Baldo, drive along the road SP n ° 3 “Graziani” in direction Pra Alpesina. At the junction turn right on the road No. 230, keep right.
* A22-ALA AVIO exit: keep left and drive to Avio. In Avio, take the road SP 11 to continue towards S. Valentino. After approximately 11 km turn in direction Pra Alpesina. After about 9 km turn left and follow the signs "Rifugio Monte Baldo".
* A22, exit Rovereto South: Take the road to Mori, continue for about 3 km towards Riva del Garda. Follow the signs for Brentonico. Turn left to the dike "Pra da Stua". Immediately after turn right to Pra Alpesina. After about 9 km you reach a junction to the left with signs "Rifugio Monte Baldo".
It is possible to arrive by train in Avio or Ala, then take by public transport (bus) to arrive in the village of Gorghi. Then walk along Valle dei Molini and follow the path to Madonna della Neve.
Travel time from Avio to Madonna della Neve: 2 hours and 45 minutes.