Holidaying safely in Trentino: museums, castles and cultural sites
In Trentino there is a lot of cultural sites and museums that you can visit. Iconic, interactive, open-air, small or simply unique, there truly is something for everybody: from Rovereto’s Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art to the Science Museum in Trento; from our many breathtaking castles to the land art of Arte Sella; and from the piledwellings of Ledro to the fascinating artefacts at the Museo degli Usi e Costumi della Gente Trentina. You will be spoilt for choice! Naturally, these cultural sites have also implemented a range of procedures to protect the health of visitors and staff. This brief guide will provide you with the information you need to organise an enjoyable and stress-free visit
What we’re doing to take care of you
To guarantee the full safety of visitors and staff, admissions will be limited and anyone entering must observe a number of simple rules.
Depending on the amount of available space, museums may implement additional measures. You will always find these listed on special notices located at the entrance and on their websites. An admissions policy will also be displayed at the entrance, containing all the useful information for your visit such as openings, times, procedures, maximum numbers permitted and booking procedures.
Speaking of booking, it is recommended and, in some cases mandatory, to book in advance by contacting the individual museums online or by telephone, in order to avoid gatherings.
- Wear a mask
- Sanitise your hands with the products provided
- Maintain safe distancing of at least 1 metre from other visitors, and follow the routes marked out by the venue
- Access is prohibited to those with a temperature of 37.5°C or higher. Remember, you may be asked to consent to a temperature check before admission
- To prevent gatherings, lifts may be reserved exclusively for users with disabilities or limited mobility.
Finally, we remind you that many museums are free for holders of the Trentino Guest Card, which also includes public transport services and discounts for lots of other experiences. For more information, click here.
- 1500 National COVID EMERGENCY Number
- 112 number for all other kind of emergency