871 - Monte Corona
This short tour straddles the ridge between the Lower Valle di Cembra and Valle dell'Adige.
Distance 17 km
After a stretch across woods on the slopes of Monte Corona, the route follows mainly little frequented roads across famous terraced vineyards planted with Müller-Thurgau vines and apple orchards, offering spectacular views of both valleys. This is where former cycling champions Francesco Moser and Gilberto Simoni were born.
Also suitable for e-mtb
Safety informationBIKER’S CODE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Plan your ride
- Share the trail with other users
- Yield right of way to hikers
- Let your speed be determined by your experience
- Ride slowly on crowded trails, overtake with politeness and respect
- Cycle only on authorized and open trails
- Avoid muddy trails in order not to damage them further
- Respect nature, plants, animals and the trail
- Do not frighten animals
- Take your rubbish home with you
- Respect public and private property
- Always be selfsufficient
- Do not cycle solo in remote areas
- Take back home only good pics
ALWAYS WEAR YOUR HELMET!
Tips and hintsPiné Cembra Tourist Office - Tel. +39 0461 683110 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.visitpinecembra.it
Getting thereBy car: From south or north, on the A22 Brennero motorway, leave the motorway at the Trento Nord exit (22.5 km from the toll gate), continue northwards on the Main Brennero Road SS12 until the turn-off for Lavis, then take the Lavis - Castello di Fiemme Main Road SS612 which will take you to the Cembra Valley.
32T 667247 5115867
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentWhat do I need to bring on my bike tour?
- An adequate water supply according to your needs (considering temperature, possibility of refuelling and duration of the route)
- Plenty of snacks (for example, dried fruit or energy bars)
- Waterproof / Windproof jacket.
- A spare top / spare socks. (Descending in a sweaty garment, will make you cold)
- Bike gloves/mitts
- Map or GPS device
- Bike repair kit for punctures and mechanical breakdowns
- First aid kit
It is always advised to let someone know where you plan to go and how long you expect to be.
Emergency telephone number 112
- 9 Waypoints
- 9 Waypoints
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view