865 - Dosso di Segonzano – from Bedollo
Mountainbiking • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
The first half of the circuit is a long descent on a forest road from Dosso di Segonzano to a spot further down the eastern slope of Valle di Cembra. In the second half, there are nice views of the earth pyramids of Segonzano. These strangely shaped earth spires, some of which with a large slab on top, are the result of glacial activity followed by erosion
This easy-to-moderately-difficult route is a circuit that starts and finishes in the village of Bedollo and that takes you from the Altopiano di Piné into Valle di Cembra and back. The first half of the route (from Dosso di Segonzano to a pilgrimage site dedicated to Mary Help of Christians called 'Santuario della Madonna dell'Aiuto' in Valle di Cembra) runs downhill along a forest road; the second half is uphill and takes you through an area with spectacular views of the earth pyramids of Segonzano.
- The roads, trails, and ski runs indicated are often used in the opposite direction as well, so keep an eye out for hikers, other cyclists, and vehicles
- On trails and other narrow roadways, pay close attention to hikers and slow down or stop as seems appropriate under the circumstances
- Always were a helmet and never underestimate the difficulty of the trails
- Take away your eventually rubbish
- Obey all bicycle speed regulations and recommendations, and ride within your limits
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Getting thereBy car: From either south or north, from the A22 Brennero motorway (from the south exit Trento south - north exit Trento north) or from the main Brennero road n. 12; continue on the Valsugana main road SS 47 towards Pergine Valsugana-Padova; when you reach the junction with the Altopiano di Piné road, turn off into this secondary road SP 83 known as the “di Piné” road. Search for route.
32T 677752 5114466
- Mtb with dirt-free tires
- Repair Kit
- First aid kit
- Windproof jacket for downhill skiing
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.