863 - Ceramonte tour
Mountainbiking • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
This is a rather strenuous tour of the two mountains overlooking the western shores of Lake Serraia and Lake Piazze.
This is a rather strenuous tour of the two mountains overlooking the western shores of Lake Serraia and Lake Piazze. It takes you to the recreational and sports area of Bedolpian and then heads north to the picnic area 'Le Palù'. The tour includes a rather long downhill single-track stretch which requires good steering skills.
- The roads, trails, and ski runs indicated are often used in the opposite direction as well, so keep an eye out for hikers, other cyclists, and vehicles.
- On trails and other narrow roadways, pay close attention to hikers and slow down or stop as seems appropriate under the circumstances.
- Always were a helmet and never underestimate the difficulty of the trails.
- Take away your eventually rubbish
- Obey all bicycle speed regulations and recommendations, and ride within your limits.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Getting thereBy car: From either south or north, from the A22 Brennero motorway (from the south exit Trento south - north exit Trento north) or from the main Brennero road n. 12; continue on the Valsugana main road SS 47 towards Pergine Valsugana-Padova; when you reach the junction with the Altopiano di Piné road, turn off into this secondary road SP 83 known as the “di Piné” road. Search for route.
32T 674668 5112563
- Mtb with dirt-free tires
- Repair Kit
- First aid kit
- Windproof jacket for downhill skiing
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.