862 - Montagnaga's Marian pilgrimage site – Laghestel nature reserve
Mountainbiking • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
This easy-to-moderately-difficult tour takes you past the Madonna di Piné sanctuary and apparition site and through the Laghestel biotope.
Moderately difficult tour. From Miola, the route crosses woods on pleasant tarmac roads and reaches the hamlet of Faida. From there, a gentle climb takes you past the Madonna di Piné sanctuary to Montagnaga. On your way back, you ride through the Laghestel biotope before rejoining the road to Miola.
Queste zone, colpite dalla tempesta Vaia nell'ottobre del 2018, hanno radicalmente cambiato il loro aspetto in alcuni punti: dove sorgevano distese boschive, ora vi sono impressionanti distese di terreno nudo, senza albero alcuno, che permettono tuttavia di godere di viste panoramiche e spazi aperti mai visti prima.
- The roads, trails, and ski runs indicated are often used in the opposite direction as well, so keep an eye out for hikers, other cyclists, and vehicles
- On trails and other narrow roadways, pay close attention to hikers and slow down or stop as seems appropriate under the circumstances
- Always were a helmet and never underestimate the difficulty of the trails
- Take away your eventually rubbish
- Obey all bicycle speed regulations and recommendations, and ride within your limits
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips, hints and links
Getting thereBy car: From either south or north, from the A22 Brennero motorway (from the south exit Trento south - north exit Trento north) or from the main Brennero road n. 12; continue on the Valsugana main road SS 47 towards Pergine Valsugana-Padova; when you reach the junction with the Altopiano di Piné road, turn off into this secondary road SP 83 known as the “di Piné” road. Search for route.
ParkingFree car park at Ice Stadium of Miola
32T 673966 5110418
Book recommendation by the author
- Mtb with dirt-free tires
- Repair Kit
- First aid kit
- Windproof jacket for downhill skiing
Push the arrows to change the view